Friday, July 21, 2006

More Shyamalan

I think Roger Ebert's review of Lady in the Water is worth reading. He brings up some points that bothered me when I saw it, especially in regard to how claustrophobic the scenes were, in a bad way. There were so many strange cuts and camera angles that you could never figure out where anything was. I still don't know if Heep lived in an apartment or the little side building (this is not a spoiler).

Check the review out here.

UPDATE: As pointed out by the amusingly harsh commenter, the review I linked to is actually by Jim Emerson, who is the editor of RogerEbert.com. However, my emphasis was on the content of the review and not the identity of the reviewer, so I still think it's worth checking out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sri Harsha said...

Ok...let me get this straight.

When u are saying Roger Ebert's review....u mean the one by tht replacement guy right.

Jst don't go by names....use u re own grey matter!

:)

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home