Thursday, May 05, 2005

Fallen Idol Special

I didn't watch the ABC special, partly because I had to catch up on last night's show and partly because I thought it was dumb. As I mentioned before, I thought it was stupid of ABC to give what amounted to free publicity to a Fox show. And really, who cares if one of the judges is sleeping with one of the contestants? This isn't a Presidential race, or even the Olympics. It's a Fox TV show. Even aside from that, the "judges" don't even pick the winners after a certain point. The only possible revelation that ABC could have had that might have actually damaged Idol would have been that the voting was a sham and the show's producers have been picking who stayed and who went all along. Now that would have been a scandal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home