Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Rumors of War

Here's a Yahoo story about a hoax internet article reporting that China had invaded Japan. That would be an alarming thing to read over the morning coffee, wouldn't it? The scary thing is that scenario is not completely implausible. Does anyone really know what's going on in the minds of China's leaders? I doubt it.

One thing that I don't doubt, and reading Cryptonomicon has refreshed my own recollection of certain events, is that the Chinese have not forgotten what transpired during World War II. Let's just hope that there's peace long enough for memories to die.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, My name is DJ you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a opt in leads site. It pretty much covers opt in leads related stuff. Check it out if you get time :-)

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BlogOn Conference Positive Experience, WiFo Not
BlogOn Conference Positive Experience, WiFi Not Not that you didn't notice the plunge in content yesterday on Adrants but, call me stupid, one would assume going to a attended by a cadre of bloggers who can't ...
blog food... I love it! Can I bookmark you and tell a friend? Sometimes I find a great blog like yours and my friends really like them too.

I'm just learning about blogs, but I really like what you've done here. Getting started with my sites: extra large dog house | Surf Boards but they are still under development.

super job! so keep it up.
good day.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home