Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Down to Bo and Carrie

So Vonzell leaves. After this week's performances, I wasn't shocked (even though last week I predicted a Vonzell victory to my LA Correspondent, who is soon to be my Iraq correspondent). At this point, the order they leave in doesn't matter much to me as long as Bo wins, especially after his trip to Alabama. Skynyrd! Sweet Home Alabama! It doesn't get much better than that.

On a side note, the American Idol "Showstoppers" cd is on sale now. Using iTunes, I was able to pick and choose which songs I wanted. Of course I bought the Bo Bice version of "I Don't Want to Be." Oddly enough, the only other song I bought was Nikko Smith doing Stevie Wonder's "Part Time Lover." I say oddly because Nikko really wasn't one of my favorites while he was on the show, I think in large part because I didn't like the songs he chose. However, I really enjoyed this particular song when he sang it, and it holds up well on the recording too. I found the others to be mostly forgettable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home