Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Call Somebody Else

Sadly, When A Stranger Calls won the box office this past weekend. Not only is this one more in a string of annoying, unnecessary remakes, but it also manages to blow the big scare line in the previews! I know, I know, a lot of people saw the original and won't be surprised. But. Some haven't, and others have rusty memories. What possible reason could there be for spoiling it?

What really turned me off was the snippet of an interview with the female lead I heard, in which she said she got pretty beat up in the "big fight scene." Big fight scene? Right. Why didn't they just cast Neve Campbell and call it Scream 4?

I wouldn't waste my time, but coming soon I will have a couple of reviews of moving that are not wastes of time at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home