Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Emily Rose Update

Well, I'm sure getting a lot of hits by people searching for the upcoming Exorcism of Emily Rose. I wish I knew more about it or what happened to Emily, but I am starting to get excited to see it. Here's the link to the official site, which is pretty cool. One interesting tidbit I gleaned from imdb was the director's comment that this may be the first court room horror movie. I don't know how I feel about that (I am a lawyer, but that doesn't mean I think the law can improve everything). Still, I'm open to the idea.

Also, if you've come here looking for more info. about the movie and are a horror buff, poke around a little. I've discussed quite a few horror (and non-horror) movies and books by now, so you might find something in a musty corner of this home that suits you. Just be careful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home