Friday, May 27, 2005

What I'm Listening To:

First, a band that is new to me that I absolutely love: The Black Keys. They are a blues-rock band from Akron, Ohio. I bought their album "Rubber Factory" off iTunes. It's magnificent.

Also, "Lullabies to Paralyze," the new cd from Queens of the Stone Age is very good, if not quite as good as "Songs for the Deaf" (Quote from the stoner dj's voice on the cd: "Songs for the deaf...you can't even hear 'em").

What I will be listening to soon: Candlemass! Yes, that's right. The masters of Swedish doom metal have reunited for this self-titled album. Messiah Marcolin is back to share his operatic style with the world's metal fans. I had to order this one from Amazon, so I am patiently waiting. Soon I will have it. Soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home