Thursday, April 21, 2005

Top Ten Horror Movies

I have finally completed my list of the top ten horror movies. I will explore some of the selections in later posts, but I do have reasons for each pick on the list. If you think that I have missed a movie, leave a comment or send me an email, but give me a reason why you think it belongs on the list. I don't think I've missed any, but it's possible that I could be convinced to change my mind. Without further ado:

1. The Exorcist
2. The Shining
3. Psycho
4. The Omen
5. Rosemary's Baby
6. The Blair Witch Project
7. Night of the Living Dead
8. Halloween
9. Hellraiser
10. In the Mouth of Madness

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am assuming you left out sci-fi horror as well. Otherwise, Alien should have very easily been number 4.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home