Thursday, March 17, 2005

Blake Acquitted

The jury thought the evidence against him was "flimsy" and the prosecution's witnesses were "unbelievable." Read the whole story, though. I normally don't read much about these celebrity murder cases (and only read anything about this one because I find Robert Blake disturbing), because I don't find the idea that a celebrity might do something criminal or amoral particularly surprising. Actually, I'm more surprised when I read about celebs who live relatively normal, happy lives. Anyway, this story, from the dead wife who made a living based on naked pictures of herself and sex to the hallucinatory stuntmen, made for some interesting reading. Now that Blake's free to roam the country, I just hope I don't run into him at any cocktail parties...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home